domingo, 8 de noviembre de 2015

I Origin

 

http://www.ioriginsmovie.com/

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt2884206/

 

00:38:31,226
Ian:
What's wrong?
I know something's wrong, so...

Sofi:
You leave me everyday
to torture little worms?

Ian:
We're not torturing worms, Sofi.
If you're interested,
we're modifying organisms.
In this case, they happen to
be worms that are blind...
and we're modifying them to have vision.

Sofi:
You can make blind worms see?

Ian:
Kind of.
I mean, we can now, maybe.

Sofi:
You think that's a good idea?

Ian:
Do you think it's a bad idea?

Sofi:
I think it's dangerous to play God.

Ian:
Sofi, I believe in proof.
There is no proof that there
is some magical spirit...
that's invisible,
living above us, right on top of us.

Sofi:
How many senses do worms have?

Ian:
They have two.
Smell and touch.
Why?

Sofi:
So...
they live without any ability to see
or even know about light, right?
The notion of light to
them is unimaginable.

Ian:
Yeah.

Sofi:
But we humans...
we know that light exists.
All around them...
right on top of them...
they can't sense it.
But with a little mutation,
they do. Right?

Ian:
Correct.

Sofi:
So...
Doctor Eye...
perhaps some humans,
rare humans...
have mutated to have another sense.
A spirit sense.
And can perceive a world
that is right on top of us...
everywhere.
Just like the light on these worms.

Ian:
So, you're a mutant.

Sofi:
And I'm not the only one.

Ian:
Oh...
- Jesus!

Sofi:
- Are you okay?

Ian:
- I got formaldehyde in my eye.

Sofi:
- Here, let me see.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario